Monday, November 27, 2017

Tattoo Brow

I don't know if you already heard about the beauty product I am going to show you today or not, but when I received it from Maybelline I was pretty amazed, because I didn't knew that something like this exists. Tattoo Brow claims to give your eyebrows a three day tint. All you have to do is apply a layer of the gel to your eyebrows, leave it for about 2 hours and then peel it off.

I am maybe not the best test person for this product because I have thicker brows, but recently I was at a beautician and she shaped my brows and left some gaps here and there. So, I thought this is the moment to try this new innovation. I received the dark brown product - so it was perfect from my skin and brow tone. I applied the gel in no time in one thin layer and waited to dry for about 1 1/3 hours and after it I pealed it off. 

If you see bellow my before and after pictures you wont see much of a difference, just if you look a little bit closer. The gaps were filled and even after 3 days my brows had that brown tint. I think the product would work the best for those girls who have lighter colored eyebrows and want to go darker. The product does not work as perfect as in the advertising pictures but still if you want nicely shaped brows for about 3 days in a row without using a pencil or any other stuff for your eyebrows than this product definitely would work for you. 







        


Did you tried this product? What is your opinion about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...