Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Born Pretty Store stamping plate review

I have a review today, for a stamping plate I received recently from the Born Pretty Store. This plate drew my attention because of the swirly mesmerizing looking big patterns. 

As you can see in the images the plate is the usual rectangular one with the plastic backside and it contains 4 big patterns and 6 regular ones. It was a huge temptation to put all the patterns on my nails because all of them are perfect and extremely beautiful, but this time I tried out two of them. 










All in all the stamping plate is exactly like all the other Born Pretty Store plates, very well carved in, the patterns transferred sharp and clear on my nails without any problems. The code of this plate is BP-L027 and if you like it you can find it here. I recommend this and any other Born Pretty Store stamping plates and you can use my bellow seen discount code if you purchase anything from the site! 



How do you like the nail designs I made with the stamping plate? Which one is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...