Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Aztec water decal review

For about two weeks I had a short vacation and this is why I painted my nails with gel polishes to keep them safe. I used for my design an Aztec patterned water decal that I received for review from the Born Pretty Store.


The water decals came packed in a foil and a cardboard package. These decals are perfect to add on light and dark colors too. As you can see in the pictures they are two of them, black and gray. This time I used the black ones, which I added on a light blue gel polish, CUPIO - Ocean Breeze. On two of my nails I added a white gel polish and cover it with mermaid powder which has a pink, blue, green color shift. 







The decals were very easy to use, I had no problems to add them on my nails. The patterns are very cool and stylish and it can be used in various ways. I just love the geometrical and Aztec like patterns. If you like them too, you can find them here and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code.

The decals are NOW ON SALE, so don't lose the opportunity to have them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...