Thursday, May 19, 2016

Powerful pink

Hello ladies, how are you today? I hope all of you are wonderful.

I want to show you today a manicure I wore for about 2 weeks ago and from than my nails are naked because I don't find time to paint them :( Yes, I've been a bad, bad blogger too so I hope that with the time this will change.

The polishes I used for this manicure are lovely pink shades form Essie - Bermuda Shorts which is a hot neon magenta creme and dries semi-matte, but I added a top coat on it and the light and wonderful Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream. I added on one nail a little bit of colorful glitter from Orly - Glitterbomb to make this manicure look elegant. 





After a while I added a stamped flower pattern on my ring fingernail, but I removed it very quickly because I didn't liked the effect of it together with the neon magenta. Maybe stamped with white it would have looked much better. I am curious which look is your favorite, with or without stamping? 
 


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...