Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pink to transparent thermal nail polish

Today I want to show you an interesting thermal nail polish by Born Pretty Store, that changes it's color form a rose pink to a light one and to transparent. Yes, this is why this one is quite interesting, but hard to handle :)

The polish comes in a 6 ml small bottle with a thick round brush, this is why application is quite hard. The formula is thick and loaded with silver glitter and big hexes, but they spread quite OK on the surface of the nails. In one coat the polish is so sheer that it is almost invisible, so this is why I applied three coats until the rose pink shade covered my nails. It dries to an almost matte finish, but in the pictures you can see it with a thin glossy top coat. A big plus is that this nail polish is a peel off one, the removal works very easy and quick. I wore this nail polish 5 days on my nails without heavy chipping! 












I liked very much the effect of the colors on the nails, the formula is not the best one but as you can see in the pictures I managed to apply them and they resisted on the nails much longer than any other peel off base nail polish! If you like it you can find it here and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...