Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Born Pretty Store thermal polish review

Thermal polishes are so mysterious for me and this is why I love them to wear. This period of time is perfect to use such kind of nail polishes especially when you have a little bit longer nails. Today I am going to show you one that was sent to me by the Born Pretty Store, it is called MY-DEAR C12 which is a wine red shade in the bottle.

The nail polish bottle (6 ml) and brush is small but I didn't had any problem to work with it. The formula is OK not to thick, not to runny and in the pictures you can see two layers on my nails without a top coat. It dies surprisingly quick to a matte cream finish which I like very much.









Now about the color change, the polish is red when the hands are warm and it turns to marsala, a red brown shade when it becomes cold. The change is not so visible and I struggled a lot to capture the real color tones with my camera. Recently I made a review for a similar nail polish here and I was very pleased with the gorgeous color change, but in this case the color tones are so close that the effect is not so surprising! But those of you who like red shades and preparing the nails for Valentines Day, this is a very feminine and elegant nail polish and you can find it here and you're welcome to use my below seen discount code for any of your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...