Saturday, December 19, 2015

Winter teddy

Sorry for my absence, but I am enjoying my time off together with my daughter. I am painting my nails but I don't have much time for blog posts, so I will keep it short and schedule some post for the next two weeks. 

Today I am going to show you a cute winter manicure that I dedicate to my daughter and with this one I am going to participate to the Born Pretty Store Xmas nail art contest. If you like my work you can vote for me here, my entry number is #351


I used Golden Rose - Jolly Jewels 121 and the teddy is made with acrylic paint. 


How do you like my winter teddy? What is you favorite Christmas or holiday nail art character that you use on your nails?

Vote for me if you like this nail art. #351 - HERE.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...