Thursday, August 20, 2015

Gel polish for the first time on my nails

Before I went on my vacation I thought to paint my nails with UV/Gel polish for a better resistance. I knew that I am going to sit a lot in water and I was afraid that my nails will brake. I took out my new set of soak off polishes and UV lamp and as never, I decided to were red. I had some fun looking poppy flower water decals and they became accent nails. Bellow you can see the result. After 2 weeks this manicure had a great glossy finish and resisted very well. I don't know if this will be the last time that I use UV/Gel nails, but I can tell you that it was fun to were it.





I made my pedicure too in the same way.
At the weekend I made some photos in my town at a hand made, artisan fair. I saw a lot of wonderful jewelry's, hand bags, interior decoration objects and so on, that are made with passion. Enjoy the pictures.













I hope you enjoyed this post and I am curious, did you used UV/Gel polishes on your nails? What is your opinion about them?

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...