Friday, August 28, 2015

Born Pretty Store stamping plate review

The lovely Tina from the Born Pretty Store made me a surprise by sending me in my last review parcel a Bird, Dragon, Feather Nail Art Stamping plate - BP75. When I saw the patterns I knew that I am going to make a summery pastel designed mani. For the base I used 4 polishes, first I applied a pearly white base Risque - Platino, and added on it randomly with a few brush strokes yellow, coral and mint green shades. After drying I stamped the feather on it and finished with a glossy top coat.











How do you like feather patterns on the nails? All in all the stamping plate and patterns are fantastic. The image transfers perfectly and they are very well carved in! If you like it, you can find it here, and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store your welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...